Wednesday, February 17, 2010

still hooked

^^Michael Broberg's "HungryGhosts"
<--Anthony Garcia's "Mountains" laura madrid's "swampy lil things" ---->

Well well well.
we would like to thank everyone who came out last saturday. Great turn out and plenty of good times had by all.
If you didnt get to make it... sorry, missed out on some fun.
either way... I'm going to post a few pictures of the art for the innerwebbiggiz. but if you like what you see, please head down and see it.

and i'll also be updating everyone on the word on the PUSH HARD Skateshop gig that i mentioned in our last post.

Cody's "I'm So Hood" ---->

go see the details in person! (not too late////3213 e. colfax Denver, CO)

1 comment:

  1. Can I buy this?? HOOD one?? My husband and I are getting our first place and it would be the PERFECT hose warming gift to us from me :) Michael Broberg Lemme know:)

    ReplyDelete