Monday, December 6, 2010

Michael Broberg - PaperLanterns' Artist of The Month

The art scene out in Denver sure is sprouting some amazing work, and not just in music. Maybe its the the altitude or the majestic scenery of the rocky mountains. Whatever the case may be, Denver is becoming a haven for innovative musicians as well as visionary painters and artists. One of these artists is Michael Broberg. A founding member of the Birdseed Collective, he is quickly becoming a major artist in the Denver art scene:

read full interview here

Kid Presentable!!!: Please give the audience a little background as to who you are and what it is that you do?

Michael Broberg: My name is Michael Broberg I am a visual artist based in Denver. I mainly work in soft mediums such as charcoal and ink and also acrylics. I am 28 and I cannot grow a proper beard ...it's a comb over.

No comments:

Post a Comment